Internet and Mobile Development Business Optimization Specialist (IMDBOS)
Students will create the following deliverables for themselves or chosen business:
- Install and customize a business website (Joomla).
- Install and customize an e-commerce website (Prestashop).
- Design and create a mobile enabled website.
- Grow and Manage Positive Online Presence.
- Install and customize a blog. (Wordpress).
- Attach a simple database to a website for data tracking
After completion of this course, students will be prepared to work in the following occupations: Web Developer, Web Master, Web Designer, and Internet Marketing Specialist.
- Individuals applying for this course are required to interview with an Academic Advisor
- Present proof of education (high school diploma or GED certificate)
- Achieve a passing score on the CSN Basic Skills Test for this particular course, passing score of 60% on the Microsoft Windows Basic Skills Test, and type 3000 NKSPH on the Data Entry Assessment Test.
250 Hours/24 Wks-Full Time
IMDBOS: Mon/Wed 5:30pm-9:30pm & every other Sat 9:00am-5:30pm
Web Developer, Web Master, Web Designer, and Internet/Mobile Marketing Specialist.